Abstract and paper submission
Dates to remember:
- Abstract submission: September 30, 2020 extended until October 20, 2020
- Abstract acceptance notification: October 31, 2020
- Full paper submission: December 31, 2020 extended until January 15, 2021
- Paper acceptance notification: March 1, 2021 extended until March 15, 2021
- Camera-ready papers: March 22, 2021 extended until April 12, 2021
- Registration opens on: April 1, 2021
- Early-bird registration and payment deadline: May 20, 2021
- Registration and fee payment deadline for presenters: June 8, 2021
- Regular registration and payment deadline: June 14, 2021
For abstract and paper submission, Elsevier's Editorial Manager system will be used. Step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the Procedia CIRP submission website: https://www.editorialmanager.com/procir/default.aspx
- Log in as Author (create an Elsevier system account, if neccessary)
- Click Submit New Manuscript
- Select article type SI: PROCIR_CMMO 2021
- Download the Declaration of Interest template (link on the left), fill it in, and upload it
- Upload your abstract under *Abstract
- Selet Section/Caterogy: SI: PROCIR_CMMO 2021
- Do not identify any Classifications
- Fill in the paper data, make sure you also declare the Funding Information (required)
- Submit and wait for the pdf to be built. Review and accept Ethics in Publishing.
- Approve submission after reviewing the generated pdf.
- It is important to Make sure that the above points in Bold are correctly chosen. Otherwise, you may experience delays in the processing of the abstracts/papers.
Full paper submission:
Do not create a new submission. Submit your paper as a revision of the abstract, after the abstract is accepted.
- Upload the paper under *Manuscript (instead of *Abstract)
- Other than that, make sure you follow the same instructions as for the Abstract submission.
- Paper length is limited to minimum 4 and maximum 6 pages.