Information about the venue will be announced at a later date.
Ljubljana is a dynamic Central European city lying at an altitude of 300m above the sea level in a broad basin between the Alps and the Adriatic Sea. Ljubljana is well connected to the neighboring sites by motorways and railway, and to many European metropolises by its airport.
More info: www.visitljubljana.si
Ljubljana is located at the intersection of major European transportation routes, half way between Vienna and Venice. It is easily accessible by train, from the highway, and by air, with Ljubljana Jože Pučnik international airport being only a short drive away.
Getting to Ljubljana by air
Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport is located 26 kilometres to Ljubljana (20 minutes by road).
Cheap flights to Slovenia are offered by the budget airline Easyjet, from London Stansted. Ljubljana is also close to several other airports served by various budget airlines such as Klagenfurt, Trieste, Venice or Rijeka.
Transfers to/from the airport
- Shuttle transfers: GoOpti https://www.goopti.com/en/ , MNJ Shuttle http://www.mnj.si/en/mnj-transfer-shuttle-airport/, Markun Shuttle https://www.markun-shuttle.com/si/ , ZUP prevozi http://www.zup-prevozi.eu/en/home.html.
- Taxi: Taxi services are available in front of the airport building.
- Rent-a-car: consult the list of rent-a-car service providers at the airport.
Getting to Ljubljana by train/bus
Ljubljana is well connected to other European cities by trains and busses.
- Cheap offers are available through FlixBus: https://www.flixbus.com/bus/ljubljana
Other airports within reasonable distance to Ljubljana
- Airport Graz, Austria: 187 km
- Airport Klagenfurt, Austria: 85 km
- Airport Zagreb, Croatia: 140 km
- Airport Trieste, Italy: 130 km
- Airport Venice, Italy: 230 km